No products in the cart.
Vitagenis Ther-Biotic Complete
Therbiotic Complete is a high-potency probiotic supplement that provides a combination of 12 different strains of beneficial bacteria that are important to intestinal health and well-being.
Probiotic supplements contain live, “friendly” bacteria and/or yeast that promote proper digestion, support immune system function, aid in the production of vitamins, and defend against potentially harmful bacteria.
Normally, the human gastrointestinal tract is populated by hundreds of different strains of bacterial microflora that are important for healthy gastrointestinal function. However, modern Western diets
lack the beneficial bacteria that are as important to health as any required vitamin or nutrient. Stress, disease, aging, exposure to toxins, or the use of antibiotics and certain medications can
reduce the number of beneficial bacteria and set the stage for digestive disorders, impaired immune function, increased allergic sensitivity, infection, and inflammation.
The probiotic species in this product help replenish and maintain the essential gastrointestinal microflora missing from the diet or disrupted by antibiotic therapy or other medications. This formulation contains:
• A Synergistic Blend of 12 Probiotic Species: Many of the positive attributes of probiotics are species and strain dependent. Thus, taking just one or two strains may not be enough. The 12 safe, well-studied probiotic lactic acid bacteria in this formula provide a broad-spectrum of benefits that help restore intestinal microbalance more effectively when compared to single strain formulas. Six colonizing Lactobacillus strains important for the small intestine, four colonizing Bifidobacterium strains that normally reside in the gastrointestinal tract, and two beneficial transient bacteria used as starter cultures in yogurt, provide benefit throughout the GI tract.
• Protective Delivery System: To be effective, the living organisms in probiotics must survive exposure to stomach acids as they travel to the small intestine and colon. This product utilizes a proprietary technology that protects probiotics against destruction by harsh gastric conditions, resulting in significantly more live microorgansisms being delivered to the small intestine than with unprotected probiotic formulations.
• Hypoallergenic Ingredients: Probiotics used in this formulation are cultured on a proprietary vegetable-based growth media. This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Inulin, a dietary fiber derived from chicory root, is used as a base ingredient in place of corn- or wheat-derived maltodextrin, often used in other probiotic supplements.
This product can be used by children or adults as a daily supplement to support gastrointestinal function. It can be used to provide probiotic support for people with intestinal dysbiosis, increased intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”), viral and bacterial gastroenteritis, diarrhea, constipation, food allergies, sinusitis, eczema, yeast vaginitis, vaginal dysbiosis, or recurrent urinary tract infections. Long-term probiotic supplementation is vital to the maintenance of normal intestinal microflora.
- Helps in Promoting a Healthy Intestinal
- Helps to Maintain Immune Function &
- Helps in Supporting Regular Bowels
- Helps in Promoting Lactose Digestion
- Alleviates Occasional Constipation
- Aids in Supporting Those with Leaky Gut
- Beneficial for:
- Ear Infection
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Does Not Contain
Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat,
gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors,
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
*These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.