Ossteocal-MD

Thirty years of research have documented its benefit optimal bone health. Ossteocal-MD also contains magnesium and vitamin D3 to provide a comprehensive bone support formula. Vitamin D3 stimulates intestinal calcium absorption and helps regulate calcium and phosphorus homeostasis in the body. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, with 99% residing in the bones and teeth. As a component of hard tissues, Calcium fulfills a structural role to maintain body size and as well as acts as attachments for musculoskeletal tissues. The remaining 1% of calcium is present in blood and soft tissues. Functions of non-skeletal Calcium include enzyme activation, blood clotting, and membrane function for stabilization and transport. Calcium is also important for nerve impulse transmission, muscular contraction and tone. Low calcium levels have been shown to give a person irritability. Calcium levels in the blood are maintained within very strict limits by dietary intake, hormonal regulation, and a rapidly exchangeable pool in bone tissue. Deficiency Symptoms: Calcium deficiencies can be both acute and chronic. Acute Calcium deficiency relates to a lack of ionized Calcium, causing increased muscular and nervous irritability, muscle spasms, muscle cramps, and tetany. Chronic calcium deficiency manifests as bone loss disorders (osteoporosis, osteomalacia in adults, and rickets in children), tooth decay, periodontal disease, depression, and even hypertension. Those at risk for Calcium deficiency include those who are malnourished, have malabsorption conditions like celiac, and bone loss disorders. Risk factors that are known to decrease calcium uptake or distribution are: decreased gastric acidity, Vitamin D deficiency, high fat diets, high oxalate intake from rhubarb, spinach, chard, and beet greens, high phytic acid intake from whole grains, high fiber intake, immobilization, faster gastrointestinal motility, psychological stress, thiazide diuretic therapy, and aluminum compounds (aluminum-containing antacids, drugs, some parenteral feeding solutions).

$35.00

Benefits

Helps to Support Those with Osteoporosis
• Helps to Support Those with Osteopenia
• Helps to Maintain Bone Health
• Alleviates Irritability
• Helps to Reduce Tooth Decay

Product Details

Ossteocal-MD provides MCHC (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate) from open-range, pasture-fed New Zealand cattle raised in pesticide-free environments. Cold-processing technology preserves the delicate organic factors that heat and solvents destroy. The MCHC in this formula is a full-spectrum, highly absorbable crystalline compound composed of calcium, phosphorus, organic factors, collagen (type 1) and an active protein matrix, has naturally occurring bone growth factors.

Does Not Contain

Wheat, gluten, corn, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.

Directions


Take 4 Capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.

*These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.